Rainbow Scavenger Hunt
We may never get to the end of a rainbow, but completing BrainPOP activities at home will help your curious learners get to the bottom of them.
Guide your child in uncovering the science behind rainbows and colors, and invite them to go on a scavenger hunt to create a rainbow of their own!
Start your free two-week trial to make sure you can access each BrainPOP movie!
Create a Scavenger Hunt
Challenge kids to find as many objects as possible for each color of the rainbow and create a display.
Tip: Make Adjustments
To make this challenge easier, stick to primary colors or look for just one object per color.
To make it harder, add any of these fun challenges:
• Find objects that start with the first letter of each color
• Find objects that only include a certain number of syllables
• Limit your search to one category, like “items in the kitchen”
While you clean up together, ask a few questions to start a discussion:
- Why is this object this certain color?
- Which color was the easiest to find?
- Which color was the hardest?
Finally, for some extra family fun, challenge your children to create a rainbow scavenger hunt for you or someone else!